Closed out his career as the Patriot League all-time leading rusher and has the fifth most rushing yards in NCAA FCS history (5,862)... Also graduates as the Patriot League all-time leader in career touchdowns (74) and rushing touchdowns (67)... The 67 rushing touchdowns is fourth-best among in NCAA FCS history while his career rushing yards/game average of 133.2 is 14th best... Also amassed 7,374 career all-purpose yards, a school and Patriot League career record, tenth best in NCAA FCS history.
.. Named second team All-Patriot League as a senior... A 2016 consensus First Team All-American... Led the NCAA FCS in rushing yards/game (163.5)… Also ranked among NCAA FCS leaders in total rushing yards (second), all-purpose yards (194.64)(second), scoring (second), rushing touchdowns (third), and yards/carry (fourth)… Finished fourth in the Walter Payton Award voting for the second straight year in 2016… Set the Patriot League and school single game rushing record… Named 2016 team MVP… Became the Fordham career rushing leader in 2016 with 5,285 yards… Also set school and Patriot League career rushing touchdowns (62) and overall touchdowns (69) marks... A 2015 consensus All-American... 2015 Patriot League and ECAC Offensive Player of the Year... Enjoyed one of the most successful seasons for a Fordham freshman in school history in 2014… Recipient of the 2014 Jerry Rice Award as the top NCAA FCS rookie… Named the 2014 CFPA National Rookie of the Year… Also named a consensus All-American and the 2014 Patriot League and ECAC Rookie of the Year… Set the school single season rushing and rushing touchdown records… Became first Fordham freshman to rush for 1,000 yards in a season and just the sixth overall… Recorded ten 100-yard rushing games and two 200-yard games… Ranked in the top ten in the NCAA FCS in rushing yards, rushing yards/game, rushing touchdowns, all-purpose yards and scoring... Named to the 2014, 2016 and 2017 Patriot League Commissioner’s Honor Roll.
2017 (Senior Season)
• Named Patriot League preseason offensive player of the year.
• Limited by injuries but still managed to garner second team All-League accolades.
• Rushed 136 times for 577 yards and five scores in seven games.
• Also caught eleven passes for 129 yards.
• Despite missing four games to injury, Edmonds ranked fourth in the Patriot League in total rushing yards.
2016 (Junior Season)
• Named a consensus First Team All-American.
• Also named First Team All-Patriot League and First Team All-ECAC.
• Rushed 257 times for 1,799 yards (39 yards shy of his school single season record) and 19 touchdowns.
• Also caught 25 passes for 272 yards and one score and returned two kickoffs for 70 yards.
• Led the NCAA FCS in rushing yards per game (163.5).
• Second in the NCAA FCS in scoring (10.1 points/game).
• Second in total rushing yards and all-purpose yards per game (194.6).
• Third in the NCAA FCS in rushing touchdowns.
• Fourth in the NCAA FCS in rushing yards/carry (7.00).
• Set school-and Patriot League-record with 359 rushing yards versus Lafayette.
• Also set an NCAA FCS record, averaging 21.1 yards/carry in the Lafayette game.
• Became fastest Fordham running back to reach the 1,000-yard mark in a season (six games).
• Rushed 17 times for a school and Patriot League record 359 yards and four touchdowns in win over Lafayette.
• Carried 18 times for 70 yards and caught two passes for 25 yards in season opener at Navy.
• Rushed 16 times for 155 yards with one score in win over Elizabeth City State.
• Carried 29 times for 152 yards and three touchdowns and caught four passes for 49 yards and one score versus Penn.
• Rushed 25 times for 208 yards and four scores at Monmouth.
• Gained 121 yards on 18 carries versus Yale.
• Carried a career-high 37 times for 179 yards in Georgetown win.
• Ran for 182 yards on 24 carries at Lehigh.
• Gained 73 yards on 21 carries and caught four passes for 19 yards in Colgate win.
• Rushed 23 times for 119 yards and four touchdowns and caught seven passes for 77 yards (both career highs) in win over Holy Cross.
• Carried 29 times for 181 yards and three touchdowns in win at Bucknell.
2015 (Sophomore Season)
• Started all 12 games as a sophomore at running back.
• Named Second Team Associated Press
All-American as well as First Team STATS NCAA FCS and Second Team College Sports Madness All-American.
• Finished fourth in voting for the STATS NCAA FCS Offensive Player of the Year.
• 2015 Patriot League and ECAC Offensive Player of the Year.
• Also named First Team All-Patriot League.
• Carried 251 times for 1,648 yards and 20 touchdowns.
• Caught 31 passes for 383 yards and five scores.
• Led the Patriot League and was third in the NCAA FCS in rushing yards and led the league and was fourth in the NCAA FCS in rushing yards/game (137.3) and rushing touchdowns.
• Led the league and was fourth in the NCAA FCS in all-purpose yards/game (184.18) and was second in the nation in scoring (12.5 points/game).
• Broke school and Patriot League record with 347 rushing yards (on 31 carries) with three touchdowns versus Lehigh.
• Also caught two passes for 55 yards and one score against Lehigh to break the Patriot League single game all-purpose yardage mark (402).
• Named Patriot League Offensive Player of the Week following Lehigh game.
• Opened season with 20 carries for 126 yards and three scores while also catching six passes for 140 yards at Army West Point.
• Named Patriot League Offensive Player of the Week following Army game.
• Gained 125 yards on 13 carries with one touchdown and hauled in five passes for 45 yards and another score versus Columbia.
• Finished with 74 rushing yards on 16 carries and caught four passes for ten yards versus Villanova.
• Rushed for 95 yards on 18 carries with one touchdown and caught two passes for 42 yards and two scores against Monmouth.
• Gained 234 yards on 30 carries with two scores at Lafayette.
• Named Patriot League Offensive Player of the Week following Lafayette game.
• Carried 29 times for 230 yards and four touchdowns at Penn while also catching four passes for 49 yards and another score.
• Gained 162 yards on 31 carries with four touchdowns, including the game-winner in overtime, against Holy Cross.
• Rushed 20 times for 137 yards and one score at Georgetown.
2014 (Freshman Season)
• 2014 Jerry Rice Award winner as the NCAA FCS Rookie of the Year.
• Also named Patriot League and ECAC Rookie of the Year.
• Started all 14 games as a freshman at running back.
• Carried 294 times for 1,838 yards and 23 touchdowns, all Patriot League highs.
• Also caught 19 passes for 121 yards and one score.
• Returned 24 kickoffs for 514 yards (21.4 average).
• Led the Patriot League and was seventh in the NCAA FCS in rushing yards/game (131.3).
• Was second in the NCAA FCS in rushing touchdowns (23) and fourth in total rushing yards (1,838).
• Led league and was fifth in the NCAA FCS in scoring (10.3 points/game)
and led the Patriot League and was 12th
in the nation in yards/carry (6.25)
• Led the conference and was fourth in the NCAA FCS in all-purpose yards/game (176.64).
• Helped the offense rush for a school-record 2,353 yards, shattering the former mark of 2,162 set in 2013, and scoring with 569 points, surpassing the 2013 record of 526.
• Team also set a school mark with 31 rushing touchdowns.
• Named Sports Network, Patriot League and ECAC Rookie of the Week twice in 2014.
• Saved best for last, rushing 18 times for 208 yards and one touchdown, catching two passes for 13 yards and returning seven kickoffs for 164 yards in second round NCAA FCS Championship game at New Hampshire.
• The 385 yards of total offense in the New Hampshire game was the most in a game in the NCAA FCS in 2014.
• Set Fordham freshman rushing record with 231 yards on 22 carries with four scores against Rhode Island.
• Named Patriot League Offensive Player of the Week and Rockin’ Refuel Performance of the Week following the Rhode Island game.
• Opened season with 19 carries for 181 yards and two scores against Saint Francis, the second best single game total for a Fordham freshman in school history.
• Also returned three kickoffs for 119 yards vs. Saint Francis.
• Named Patriot League Rookie of the Week following Columbia game in which he rushed for 174 yards and one score and caught three passes for 41 yards and another score.
• Earned Patriot League Rookie of the Week honors following the Holy Cross game where he rushed for 142 yards on 26 carries with one touchdown.
• Also named Patriot League Rookie of the Week following the Lafayette game where he rushed for 187 yards on 25 carries with two touchdowns.
• Rushed for 101 yards on 22 carries versus Penn with one touchdown,
• Gained 197 yards on 32 carries and tied a school record with five touchdowns at Lehigh.
• Ran for 114 yards on 25 carries with two scores versus Colgate.
• Carried 21 times for 103 yards and two scores at Bucknell.
• Gained 69 yards on 13 carries and caught three passes for 11 yards at Army.
• Rushed for 91 yards on 24 carries with one score in first round NCAA FCS Championship game against Sacred Heart.
• A graduate of Central Dauphin East High School in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, where he played for head coach Aaron Blanding.
• Named MVP of the 2014 Big 33 Game where he rushed nine times for 73 yards and one touchdown and caught four passes for 31 yards.
• A consensus First Team All-State selection.
• Named Mid-Penn Player of the Year.
• A First Team All-Mid Penn selection.
• Accumulated 2,378 total yards and 25 touchdowns, including 1,984 rushing yards, as a senior.
• Also a member of the basketball team at Central Dauphin East.
• Son of Alison and Reginald Edmonds.
• Has an older sibling (Morgan Howell).
• A Communications major.